This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- A $75.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per week (per child) is required to hold the spot. It will be credited toward the camp fee and is not an additional fee.
- Enrollment is accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration Deadline for each week/session of camp is the preceding Friday. A $20 late fee will be applied to last minute Regisrations . This will be applied in the office.
- Please read all about our camp in the brochure linked below.
- REMINDER- FIDELITY HOUSE OFFERS FULL DAY PROGRAMS BEFORE THE START OF CAMP AND AUGUST ADVENTURE DAYS FOR 2ND - 8TH GRADERS FROM AUGUST 17 - SEPTEMBER 4. PLEASE SEE JUNE FULL DAY INFO FOR JUNE AND AUGUST ADVENTURE DAY SIGNUPS FOR AUGUST 17 - SEPTEMBER 4.
Before Attendance at Camp
1). Payment is due. Any BALANCE DUE for the upcoming week/session must be paid the preceding Friday. We do not send out weekly bills, please do not wait for a bill to arrive before rendering payment.
2). A DOCTOR signed/MEDICAL (Immunization) RECORD is mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends.
3). Department of Early Education and Care FORMS are mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends camp.
4). ALL MEDICATIONS (short term/long term) require a medication authorization on file. Please request the form if applicable.
- Children should arrive at Fidelity House between 8:00A.M. and 8:20 A.M. daily.
- Please call Fidelity House by 8:25 A.M. any day your child will not be attending camp.
- If for any reason you do not want your child involved in the swimming program for the day or for any period of time, please notify us.
- All articles of clothing, lunch boxes, towels, etc. should be labeled with child's name.
- Personal toys, cell phones, electronics & collector cards should remain at home.
Any families looking to make an online payment to their summer camp balance, that DID NOT initially register online, please use the
option and list the programs you are making a payment on.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH)
This Camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local board of health. MDPH regulations require Camps to have Health Care, background checks and discipline policies in writing and available for parent/guardian review upon request.
Additional Forms and Files: