This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- A $75.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per week (per child) is required to hold the spot. It will be credited toward the camp fee and is not an additional fee.
- Enrollment is accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please be aware there will be a $5 processing fee per day if switch days and we ask all registrations be made by the Friday preceeding the week you are adding days. A $5 per day fee will be added for last minute registrations after Friday. Sign up for 5 or more full weeks at the same time and receive a $25 discount.
Before Attendance at Camp
a). Any BALANCE DUE for the upcoming week must be paid the preceding Friday. Please note we do not send out weekly bills.
b). A DOCTOR signed/MEDICAL (Immunization) RECORD is mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends.
c). Department of Early Education and Care FORMS are mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends camp.
d). ALL MEDICATIONS (short term/long term) require a medication authorization on file. Please request the form if applicable.
2020 Camp Fees
- Week 1 - June 29 - July 2 (No Camp July 3) $280
- Week 2 - July 6 - 10 : $350
- Week 3 - July 13 - 17: $350
- Week 4 - July 20 - 24: $350
- Week 5 - July 27 - 31: $350
- Week 6 - August 3 - 7 : $350
- Week 7 - August 10 - 14: $350
- Week 8 - August 17 - 21: $350
- Week 9- August 24 - 28: $350
- Week 10- August 31 - Sept. 4: $350
- 5 or more weeks at initial registration: $325 per week
- Daily Fee: $80
Pre-Paid Extended Care
- Extended care for campers not previously signed up will be provided at a rate of $3.00 per 15 minutes, payable at pick-up time that day.
- 4:30-5:30 $40 per week, $8 per day
Any families looking to make an online payment to their summer camp balance, that DID NOT initially register online, please use the
option and list the programs you are making a payment on.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH)
This Camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local board of health. MDPH regulations require Camps to have Health Care, background checks and discipline policies in writing and available for parent/guardian review upon request.
Additional Forms and Files: